Having seen the Dublin 27th June setlist , I`m sure Amsterdam will get Gloria too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Alright Friends ,

Having seen the Dublin 27th June setlist , I`m sure Amsterdam will get Gloria too!

And to top even that Amsterdam will see An Cat Dubh , Wild Horses , Bad , OOTS , The Ocean:drool: and Crumbs:wink: :wink:

What do you all think Friends?

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. Can`t wait for the amsterdam gigs , just two more weeks.

Re: Having seen the Dublin 27th June setlist , I`m sure Amsterdam will get Gloria too!

Mauwer said:
Alright Friends ,

And to top even that Amsterdam will see An Cat Dubh , Wild Horses , Bad , OOTS , The Ocean:drool: and Crumbs:wink: :wink:

What do you all think Friends?

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. Can`t wait for the amsterdam gigs , just two more weeks.

Amsterdam III best setlist ever...because my brother is there and he ALLWAYS has the best set of any tour by any band..(FACT)

I want Bad, Gloria, Out of Control, Stories for Boys, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and An Cat Dubh for the second Amsterdam show.

But it's not like I've got any say over it...

the soul waits said:
Zwervers brothers is our lucky charm!
You should have wristbands made especially for this :)

Good idea!...see what I can do about it

Maybe PopMuzik!!!
Just kidding, I can't wait any longer!!
I'm going crazy, especially when they play OOTS, Bad, out of control...:rockon:

As long as they add in Bad, Gloria, AND/ITH and UTEOTW to the 3rd night setlist I'm a happy camper. I'm totally indifferent on OOTS and hoping they will not do Crumbs. It's definately not my cup o' tea.

Back
Top Bottom