God Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would fit great in the rock sentiment of the tour. Imagine it in a combo with Love and Peace...

I'd die of joy if they played it.

1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Exit
3. God Part II

Now THAT is how you open a show with a rocking bang.

Ha ha ha! You seem to have a new "Now THIS is how you open a SHOW!" list EVERY DAY! :D

It would be great, but I dont think Bono would do the screaming in the last verse, he's getting lazy in his old age lol. I think it would be a let down.

Numbology said:
love the song....but there is NO FUCKING WAY they'll play it.

I was saying that for An Cat Dubh a couple of months ago... And look how that turned out.

God Part II is one of my dream songs for them to play. My other major one was Electric Co! So you never know, but I think its unlikely. But U2 have played 4 shows now with 4 different setlists with different song orders and some different songs. At this stage anything is possible. They actually rehearsed it for the Zoo tour and were planning on playing it. But they couldnt find a spot where they thought it worked in that setlist and it was obviously never done.

My guess for songs that get added would be the obvious ones. Until The End Of The World, I Will Follow and maybe Out Of Control at some point. I think what they will start to work on once they get some general setlist orders and get the primary songs down really tight will be Crumbs From Your Table or Original Of The Species. I think around the time of Chicago is when there could be some surprises. 4 nights at the same place, Bono's birthday at one of them, and they should be rolling pretty well by that point. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom