Fri-March 18....Any Rehearsals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HANK CHINASKI said:
i went by today and at around 2 pm they were full on playing "surrender" and it sounded great.

you could tell they must be getting close to going to california soon because the transport trucks were all lined up outside the venue.

i did hear that they will remain in vancouver for one more week so they can continue to practice the songs.

i also heard the efge fucking around on guitar today for a while, but surrender was the only full song i heard.

i will also give a full report on the shows in vancouver. i was fortunate to get floors for both shows. there is also a rumour that additional shows (sat the 30th and sun may 1st) will be announced shortly.

Hank

I believe a while ago, there were rumours floating around of a third Vancouver show on either 30 April or 1 May, but I think they were pretty much debunked as someone found there is something else on at the venue on one of those days.

And Surrender? You're serious, that's not a lie? :combust:

(I guess it fits with COBL ...)

What I'm not liking at all is that in no day they've rehearsed ELECTRICAL STORM.. it's the 2000s HMTMKMKM

yet.. An Cat Dubh... :drool:

pepokiss said:
oh.. and I've just realized... WHERE'S CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS??!!!!! :mad:

It has appeared on some rehearsal rumours, but what's more, it has been played live multiple times. Don't worry. It will be played.

pepokiss said:
What I'm not liking at all is that in no day they've rehearsed ELECTRICAL STORM.. it's the 2000s HMTMKMKM

yet.. An Cat Dubh... :drool:

i know..i hpoe htey play ES but i would love to hear HMTMKMKM even more but i doubt that will ever happen.

Back
Top Bottom