Fast Cars LIVE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
I was at the show in T.O. and for anyone wondering how it sounded well...it was AMAZING!!! Sounded more like Xanax and Wine than fast cars, but the Indian influece was still there and sounded very cool!!!

The whole band sounded great on that one! Larry's drums were fuckin killer!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!! Just for anyone who is wondering, i don't think audio has shown up yet, i could be wrong though!

I'm downloading the clip of the song that is up there... (waiting :drool:)

It was fucking amazing, wasn't it? The band really looked like they were having fun too. Loved Bono's dancing. :drool:

Pardon me for being so damn far out of the loop, but where in the world are you guys downloading this thing?

Would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction -- or just emailing the file to me at coleman.jason@gmail.com

Thanks.

Am I Zoo said:
Pardon me for being so damn far out of the loop, but where in the world are you guys downloading this thing?

Would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction -- or just emailing the file to me at coleman.jason@gmail.com

Thanks.

I wish I could find out where it is too. :( I was there when they played it, but I'd love to hear it again! It was so cool. I still can't believe that Bono managed to get those verses out. :lol:

I had no idea what this song was when I first heard it at the concert in Toronto on Saturday night. But it was awesome, and I'm falling in love with it!

If anyone gets the version from Saturday, please mention it here or on the audio board! (I know it's only 2 days so far, I don't expect to have it yet!)

This song has an amazing beat - and as has been pointed out, the drumming was outstanding, and Bono did a beautiful job singing it. This is quickly shooting up my list of favorite songs.

Back
Top Bottom