Every Concert On Itunes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Skwege said:

Since you put it so eloquently, the compression in an MP3 is far worse than a standard compact disc you dumbass.
Though there is a depency on how competent the mastering engineer is.
Nevertheless the bitrate on iTunes is utterly ridiculous, hence why I never buy anything off of iTunes.

Nevertheless my friend, go sit through an Audio Engineering Program, then feel free to come back and debate with me as an informed human being, not as a dumb fucking troll.

why arent you listening to everything on high end vinyl equipment? it has better fidelity than compact disc.

itunes serves its purpose and listening purposes. it is not meant as a replacement for high end audio recording and is not sold nor marketed as such. it is sold as a highly portable, convenient format for a very affordable prices

go sit through a class of common sense.

i'm rather proud to start a thread with such animosity.

keep up the good work,
earthshell
:mac:

applenut said:

why arent you listening to everything on high end vinyl equipment? it has better fidelity than compact disc.

itunes serves its purpose and listening purposes. it is not meant as a replacement for high end audio recording and is not sold nor marketed as such. it is sold as a highly portable, convenient format for a very affordable prices

go sit through a class of common sense.

Actually I do have a high end vinyl system.

So when you are ready to pull your head out from between your ass cheeks, I would be happy to have this conversation with you.

Back
Top Bottom