Electric Co. 5/9 Snippet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ayearwome

Acrobat
During Electric Co. last night (5/9), Bono replaced the Send in the Clowns snippet with Bullet with Butterfly Wings snippet (by Smashing Pumpkins).

It fit in well!!!! :drool:

I know Axver keeps track of these :wink:

Good point!!! Maybe it shouldn't be considered as a real snippet then:ohmy:

At this point I'm worried he'll forget the lyrics to Happy Birthday at tonight's show.

Yeah, he's still missing lyrics. During The Fly last night, he sang "It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else. It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else," instead of "It's no secret that a friend is someone who lets you help.
It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else."

knox said:
Yeah, he's still missing lyrics. During The Fly last night, he sang "It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else. It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else," instead of "It's no secret that a friend is someone who lets you help.
It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else."

I know! Let's see what he does tonight.

If you have any more video clips from last night, I'd love to see them. It looks like you had a good spot.

I, by total luck was in the ellipse, about 12-15ft back in front of Adam. My cousin and I were just standing around towards middle of GA on the right side, when a crew member came up and asked us if we wanted to be in the ellipse.

OK, so is this correct?

The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)

No, no more video clips, just that one. I can't even remember why I took it just then, but there it is...

Back
Top Bottom