Ebttrt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No...play Discotheque instead.
EBTTRT was cool on Zoo and Popmart but lame on Elevation.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Yeah, EBTTRT always has to be considered a likely addition to any tour. I know everybody here is wanting Discotheque and Mofo, but I think EBTTRT, HMTMKMKM, and Desire are probably more likely to show up.

Actually, nothing is very "likely" to show up, though didn't someone say Mofo was being worked on? But the others may be a little easier for the band to play live.

cleazer said:
Yeah, EBTTRT always has to be considered a likely addition to any tour. I know everybody here is wanting Discotheque and Mofo, but I think EBTTRT, HMTMKMKM, and Desire are probably more likely to show up.

Actually, nothing is very "likely" to show up, though didn't someone say Mofo was being worked on? But the others may be a little easier for the band to play live.

They have worked on Mofo in soundcheck, Edge talked about it in an interview and an Interferencer was at one of the Atlanta checks and confirmed the same thing.

Not sure where you are getting HMTMKMKM??? They havent worked on that at all on this tour. That is probably the most unlikely out of the songs you listed.

I would say IF anything is going to be added its going to be Mofo since they were working on it. But I'm not holding my breath on that one. EBTTRT is a possibility as they typically dont require much rehearsal to get it down. But I think they will opt for UTEOTW, Zoo, The Fly, and/or Myst. Ways for the Achtung stuff as they already have those down.

Definitely not..........they should save it for the next tour.......that should really be the only AB song in the set next tour ("One" is so incredibly tired.....easily the most boring part of all four Vertigo shows I attended)

BigMacPhisto said:
Definitely not..........they should save it for the next tour.......that should really be the only AB song in the set next tour ("One" is so incredibly tired.....easily the most boring part of all four Vertigo shows I attended)

Your right about One BigMacPhisto.
But for me it was the 2nd of tired songs.
1st place goes to Pride:madspit:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

but for those wanting to see mofo etc in the set, there are those not so big fans who want to go and see pride and one

Agreed, and the reason Pride feels so tired is down to it being their #1 most played song EVER!

Having said that, EBTTRT is a very cool song, and could work in place of another "upbeat" tune...I'd prefer to see it to Elevation, but that ain't gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom