DVD and Chicago 4 setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and Even Better Than The Real Thing show up on the guitar tunings list somebody took a picture of in Seattle.

knox said:
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and Even Better Than The Real Thing show up on the guitar tunings list somebody took a picture of in Seattle.

That doesnt mean anything, Dallas has most of U2's songs programmed on Edges equipment. They are using the same equipment they have had since Zoo.

The band have not worked on either song, trust me.

EDIT: just saw that picture, and it is interesting. Looks like they are considering it and Dallas may have tuned the guitars for them but the band havent worked on them much if at all. That being said they could probebly get Even Better down fairly quickly. But not Wild Horses.

My "guess" for the next song added is "Please"

Last edited:
We're not talking a giant master list, it was a handwritten list of songs, of which only four haven't been played on this tour so far (Wild Horses, Real Thing, Stuck In A Moment, and Walk On). The other songs on the list represent the list of songs that U2 has played on this tour, with (I believe at first glance) the exception of Bad and now Until The End Of The World.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/u2logcom/13257923/

Back
Top Bottom