Changed setlist for 4th leg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Muad'zin said:
Well, if its a return to stadiums they have no choice but to open with Vertigo again and put COBL up higher in the setlist. The COBL visuals wouldn't quit work when there is still daylight.

This isn't Europe in the summer. It will already be dark when U2 take the stage in Australia and New Zealand (here in Queensland, even in the middle of summer, the sun sets before 7pm, so it will definitely have been dark for over two hours when they take the stage in Brisbane!). I'm no expert on sunset times in Mexico and South America, but I think it'll probably be dark there too when U2 take the stage.

Yes, and Hawaii and Japan are also quite close to the equator. Also note that it's the springtime, if it should be "summer" in the European regard they should play in December/January.

No visuals problem. I hope they open with Vertigo however, it's an incredible opener. I hope they keep "40" and Until The End Of The World, and if they really rehearsed a lot Crumbs would be amazing to see regularly.

I expect a full One Tree Hill, and a post-One snippet of Mothers of the Disappeared also. Miracle Drug will probably return. Mysterious Ways won't.

And here's to hoping that The Electric Co. will be a regular on all U2 tours forever.

God Part III said:

And here's to hoping that The Electric Co. will be a regular on all U2 tours forever.

:up: I agree with you there. Sadly though, I think it will disappear again after this tour. Unfortunately it may have already.

A full band One Tree Hill would be outstanding. I'm not sure though they will do it though.

As many of you, I agree they won't make any major changes for the shows here. My only bet is that they may pop a song or two from All That You Can't Leave Behind other than the regulars Beautiful Day/Elevation as they did not tour Elevation on these countries. So, I'm counting on Walk On and Stuck in a moment - as much as I would replace the latter for Kite. :drool:

I thought they would probably add a couple of extra's from "All That You Can't Leave Behind" aswell. I would love to hear 'Kite' and 'In A Little While'! That would be awesome!

However, I will be happy with whatever they play! I've never seen U2 in concert before, so I'm sure I will love it regardless of what they play!

I mean what if "One" is absent from the setlist and the main set ends with "Where the streets have no name" with African flags at the beginning that as the song goes on, are replaced by red lights and Bono talking about RED.

Just an idea that popped in my head the other day.
Not that I think that is going to happen.

What if "One" is dropped from the setlist and the main set ends with "Where the streets have no name" with African flags at the beginning that as the song goes on are gradually replaced by red lights and Bono talking about RED.

Back
Top Bottom