Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Well, since Axver is at the show, I'll take it upon myself to start this thread. It's been a loooooooong wait, and the excitement level seems to be quite high.

I'm not aware of any sources for this show, but if you have friends or relatives calling/texting you, please feel free to post what you know.

Sit back, and enjoy the show..., which should be starting in less than 3 hours from now. It's 12:15am in California, and rumor is the show may begin around 9:00pm-ish.

U2vertigo%20small.jpg

Hello hello :wave:

BTW, what would an Australian party be without these
XMTT.jpg
Chocolatey goodness, AND a friend in Australia sent us a package that arrived on Monday :drool:

Last edited:
Hi Lila and everyone

I am sitting in Melbourne getting very excited as it is not long till I see the boys on18th and 19th.

I know I don't chat much on here but I love reading eveyone's posts and following what is happening in U2 world.

I am so excited for Axver and all the other Brisbanites who will get to see the boys tonight. (I Hope they play One Tree Hill for Axver ) :)

Hopefully there is a source and we can spend the night listening to U2 on the internet.

if they play Kite I will just be so happy...

If only I was savvy with all the technology and could help with the Melbourne shows but I'm afraid I would mess it all up..... but I will be in GA with my kids and hubby and can't believe it is all so close.

:hyper:

mental note: must get some Tim Tams

Last edited:
Yes, I'm in California, and it's 1:05 am, approx.

Hi gr@cie! Very excited for you and all "down under" :up:

Lila, I got it from Simon Townshend that The Who will do another US leg in February-March, so you should have another shot at seeing them. I think that maybe that time they'll play in Anaheim, since they gave LA 2 shows already, or maybe 1 in Anaheim and one in LA.

From RoveLive com

U2 have been in the game for 25 years. There are no bigger stars in the world right now, and this week Rove will get Exclusive face to face time with the band - Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry on the eve of their Australian tour and the release of their forthcoming compilation - 'U218 Singles'

Hello everyone! :wave:

Do we really have no source for tonight? Surely SOMEONE on the net will be getting the set-list....

This is really silly I feel so excited that there is a show about to start even if I am miles away and won't see any shows on this leg :wink:

I can't wait to read reports from the shows, especially that for so many people it will be their first U2 show, since they haven't been down under in so long. Makes the whole thing more special.

So does the show start in half-an-hour or one hour and half?

Last edited:
I cant wait for all the guys. Its gona be huge.

Im going to the melbourne concert. Im flying over from perth right after my last exam. I CANT WAIT !!!!

U2 Down under :drool: :drool: :drool:

Electric Co. plzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom