Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

that but you originally posted translated to: (freetranslation.com)

Yahweh (before that talk of Bono, all families members are again healthy (!) and he is thankful for the patience of the Australian fans)

Wow, that's great news!!

Oh God, I should still be sleeping, but who can sleep when there's a concert going on.

hcbiggs2002 said:

Hey I hear ya fellow U2 friend! :hug:

:hug: back to you!

Hey any Aussies/Kiwis at the party about to go to their first U2 concert in the next few weeks? Tell us your thoughts and feelings, there is nothing like the first time! :wink:

Nice---earliest in the setlist that Yahweh has been yet. I wonder what it sounded like having it up there. So cool!

sorry but the setlists a bit borin are we gonna get some 'new' songs not played on the tour or what?

7 months down the line and we are on a similar setlist path to the feb/march gigs

WOW what a setlist so far....COBL, NYD, UTEOTW, WALK ON, all one of my alltime favs :sexywink:

My first concert in years coming up on the 24th.

I'm restless with excitment now, i'll be unbearable by the time the shows come around.

Even better is they are playing in my 'home' stadium, i'm there almost every other week for half of the year.

oceane said:

:hug: back to you!

Hey any Aussies/Kiwis at the party about to go to their first U2 concert in the next few weeks? Tell us your thoughts and feelings, there is nothing like the first time! :wink:

my first concert this mellinium!
Seen them on a couple of other tours

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Yahweh (davor Ansprache von Bono, alle Familienmitglieder sind wieder gesund(!) und er bedankt sich für die Geduld der australischen Fans)
Walk On
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else

oceane said:

I swear the internet makes me even more of an obsessed U2 fan that I would be otherwise... There is something so amazing about being connected to complete strangers through the power of music...

Me too. I sometimes wish the internet had been around when U2 were starting out -that would have been amazing.

gr@cie said:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Yahweh (davor Ansprache von Bono, alle Familienmitglieder sind wieder gesund(!) und er bedankt sich für die Geduld der australischen Fans)
Walk On
Love And Peace Or Else

ahhh gracie....my ipod can't keep up with this...let me got to Love and Peace....

gr@cie said:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Walk On
Love And Peace Or Else

OMG - what a setlist so far - Walk On!!!

I wonder if we will get Kite with Sometimes already in the setlist?????? I hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom