Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is COBL as well. I'm off for a bit, but I'll be back within the hour to see if there's any news...

It doesn't look like we have a source for the set-list for this show, but I would think someone somewhere will get it, maybe on another fan site. I have been trying to look at Zootopia but I did not renew my membership so I can't look at the paying forum... Plus I can't stay on Zootopia more than a minute, the whole things is so annoying and not user friendly! :huh: I really don't understand why people would choose to hang out there instead of Interference!

But if anyone is a paying member of U2.com and feels like checking out Zootopia to see if they have a source there...

I'm on Zootopia, and they don't have any information other than their friends are in and their locations...

andyuk said:
is kayne west on now?

He might even be done by now. I *think* it's 8:10 pm right now in Brisbane (someone correct me if I am wrong) so U2 should be on in about an hour, although it looks like no one knows the exact time they are supposed to get on stage.

Yeh i flight out on the friday before the melbourne concert. Have a exam on that day so will be a rush lol

Im going to the first concert. I really cant wait. You know of any u2 fan gettogethers organised??

:wave:

Man, Lila. You are hardcore! It's, what, 2 am where you are?

I can't wait to hear a recording of this show. I heard the Kite rehearsal. Sounded really good.

picture from interview
Bono_and_L_m1318116.jpg

Av said:
Yeh i flight out on the friday before the melbourne concert. Have a exam on that day so will be a rush lol

Good luck in your exam - don't know how you are concentrating - i've been on such a high all day at work and i've not even seen them yet.

Good morning/evening, everyone!!! :wave:

5:30AM setlist party!!! :rockon:

I can't believe there is no source for this show!!!

Since I seem to be one of few going to the Adelaide show I can give someone (someone I can trust) on these boards my mobile number and I'll text through each exciting development. Or probablt just the song they're playing since I probably wont want to take 2 mins writing a detailed message.. Someone PM me.

U2dork said:
:wave:

Man, Lila. You are hardcore! It's, what, 2 am where you are?

I can't wait to hear a recording of this show. I heard the Kite rehearsal. Sounded really good.

:wave: U2Dork :hug:

I'm always up late night, I'm a night owl, lol. And I won't be on much longer :shifty:

Not finding info anywhere, and I did read some posts that U2 might be scheduled to start at 8:30, not 9, so who knows. It could be going off right now :ohmy: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom