bad makes its debut!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
wow great news BAD is played last night for the first time night 2 at phoenix! great news! and also GLORIA was played again! WOW!!!!

Bosch. I'm sure Gloria rocked, and the fact that Bad was played for the 1st time on the tour - gives hope that UTEOTW will be given rotation sometime soon too!:wink:

:hyper: :hyper:

I was so excited when I heard Edge play the opening chords in the Vh1 Speciall...

Wheeeeeeee!

Full version of Bad was played, AMAZING. I was sick all week & barely could speak (even today) due to my sore throat. But I sang Bad as best as I could. :|

If The Electric Co. had been in that set rather than The Ocean, it would've been the best one on the tour.

The Electric Co., Gloria, and Bad ... :drool: :drool:

Raid said:
Was it the full version?

I mentioned this in another thread, but it's worth repeating. Yes it was a full version of Bad, rather long too. Bono had the crowd chanting the "woo-hoo" part (instead of "40" as in the Elevation tour) as the song was quieting down towards what I thought would be the end, only to have the band bring it back up for another go around to finish it up. Bono wasn't holding back either, screaming "wide-awake!" in what seemed like full force. Of course the crowd was singing along so loudly it almost drowned his voice out!

wow, just wow. i love how the 80's songs are mostly all together:

Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Bad
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name

that's just a great order!

I'm glad they played "Bad" ... hopefully they switch the order of "Bad" and "Pride". I'm still waiting for
"Bad" / "Scarlet" / "Where The Streets Have No Name". One can dream.:drool:

Anyone else notice that they cut out the 2nd verse (If I, could through myself, set your spirit free....)? I wonder why?
Great song though

Ifeelnumb84 said:
Anyone else notice that they cut out the 2nd verse (If I, could through myself, set your spirit free....)? I wonder why?
Great song though

Bono just plain forgot it?

They cut out one verse for the entire Elevation tour... don't think it's been played with all the verses since Lovetown... or maybe Zoo TV

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom