Bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amandaeryn

Babyface
hi! I'm a pretty new u2 fan, but it hasn't taken very long for me to become completely obsessed with them. While I love almost every u2 song I've ever heard, Bad is my all-time favorite and I would LOVE if they played it live. I know it's only the very beginning of the tour, but they haven't played it yet. Has anyone heard anything about them adding it to the setlist?

Im keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed its played! One of my favourite songs. I'd be suprised if it doesnt appear sometime soon.

I'm sure it will be added. I believe it has been rehearsed, and it has been played on every single tour since its debut (albeit only a few rare times on Popmart), so we'll hopefully hear it soon!

i guarantee they will be play it very soon ... im shocked they haven't thus far ... especially since Streets has been so weak this tour they are bound to add it

Stingray said:
bad-->mlk-->streets?

Would be bloody sensational, but it seems Bono has his heart set on this Pride/Streets combo this tour ...

It has been heard at the Vancouver rehearsals (first night I think). I'm sure it'll pop up shortly. So far, 2 songs are being played at the concerts every night that haven't been played yet. We'll see tonight whats new.

totally got my fingers crossed that they play 'bad' in chicago. but if not there, i bet they will somewhere! it was so perfect when i heard it in albany for the elevation tour. absolutely perfect...ending with a bit of '40'. 'bad' is just my all time fav

Roland of Gilead said:
It has been heard at the Vancouver rehearsals (first night I think). I'm sure it'll pop up shortly. So far, 2 songs are being played at the concerts every night that haven't been played yet. We'll see tonight whats new.

I really do wonder how much longer they can keep up this rate of song introduction!

Predicting IWF or OOC for tonight.

Bad is the quintessential live U2 song-it is what broke them onto the worldwide stage--if ever a song should be played every night, it is this one--along with Streets.

They have rehearsed it in Vancouver. Even McGuinness confirmed it. It will be played sometime. I expect in the next few gigs.

Back
Top Bottom