are YOU ready for the ACROBAT ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I love Acrobat, I have a hard time believing that U2 will play a song for THE FIRST TIME live on a tour supporting an album that the song doesn't even appear on. The "long lost" songs that they have played this tour such as Gloria and An Cat Dubh have been played in shows before.

If U2 didn't play Acrobat during Zoo TV in support of Achtung Baby why would they play it now? I'm sure they acknowledge the greatness of the song but they will never play it live( I hope I'm wrong though)

They've played those Boy songs before though. They have never played Acrobat live except in rehearsal/soundchecks - I have a copy and it's awesome. But there must be something up with them never playing it. Hasn't it been quoted that Bono likes the song? Maybe the rest of the band hates it or they just can't be arsed with doing it and feel the rest of their catalogue should be played instead. One day I'm confident they will play it.

Listen, I am no fool, and do not expect to hear the ever elusive Acrobat any time soon. With that being said, I have hemmoraged hard earned dollars to see my boys in Chicago, New Jersey, New York and Dublin, and hot damn I would love to see it. So what will it hurt to sign a petition? I just did it. It took all of 35 seconds. Never hurts to ask when you ask nice.:up:

Back
Top Bottom