Adam Said 9-10....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Adam said they would do 9-10 songs from the new album.... I hope that doesn't mean a night.... I hope it's 5-6 a night.... He also said that "Yahweh" would be played.... What song do you think will not get played?.... I believe it will be....

"One Step Closer".... Sad to say

Maybe Crumbs....

SMB

I like One Step Closer, but seriously if they played THAT live over something else, even some songs on other albums, I'd be pretty disappointed.

I am most excited to hear:

COBL
LAPOE
Yahweh

Shawn Bonneau said:
Adam said they would do 9-10 songs from the new album.... I hope that doesn't mean a night.... I hope it's 5-6 a night.... He also said that "Yahweh" would be played.... What song do you think will not get played?.... I believe it will be....

"One Step Closer".... Sad to say

Maybe Crumbs....

SMB

Yeah, I think it will be One Step Closer. Too bad. It is one of my favorites. I bet it makes its way into parts of other songs though.

i find this to be exciting. i think OSC and AMAAW won't be played. the rest will be played at some point during the tour.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I like One Step Closer, but seriously if they played THAT live over something else, even some songs on other albums, I'd be pretty disappointed.

I am most excited to hear:

COBL
LAPOE
Yahweh

What in the hell is your Avatar about? Sorry a wee bit off topic.

Caution: please keep all apendages inside the vehicle as i attempt to hijack this thread.

Thank you.

I think they'll play around 8-9 songs a night from the new album, just like they did during ZooTv. I don't think AMAAW or OSC will be very common, but the rest I believe will be regular at nearly every show...

This is gonna rock!

I think they should only play 7 songs (at the most) from the new record. I would hate to have newer songs bump off any older gems from being played live :mad: I also hope we don't get to hear any songs from ATYCLB on this tour.

well from aTYCLB I hope they play elevation and Kite, but nothing else. I think they play 7-8 songs from the new album. They don't play: One step closer, A man and a woman, and I Hope NOT Yahweh, ohhh I can't stand that song. It's nice but they can play another song instead of Yahweh like stay, mofo, one tree hill, or the best: HMTMKMKM --> Should they play this one???

discotheque77 said:
well from aTYCLB I hope they play elevation and Kite, but nothing else.

they'll play Beautiful Day almost every night I think, 100%. It was a pretty big hit, I think Zooropa and POP are going to be the ones left out on this tour. I hope not, but I think that's the reality.

Back
Top Bottom