A Man And A Woman \ One Step Closer....WHEN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Friends ,

Now that Crumbs got played do you think that they will play A Man And A Woman or One Step Closer soon????

If they do, I bet they will be acoustic?
And will be played in the encore.

Thoughts please.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. Maybe OSC will become a Bad snippet?

I can't imagine A Man And A Woman without its strong bass line, so I don't think acoustic would work too well for it. Adam's bass is what really makes the song for me. Also, Crumbs was played full-band, so I don't see why AMAAW wouldn't be too. As for One Step Closer, I too could see it as a Bad snippet, or something similar. I tend to doubt we'll ever see a full performance of it. Ya never know though!

I was thinking about this earlier today. Bear in mind an acoustic AMAAW is going to be on the ABOY single, so the band could play it either way. I wouldn't be all too surprised if it appeared after The Ocean much in the fashion of Walk On/WGRYWH/ISHFWILF, either acoustic or electric.

I would've initially discounted One Step Closer outside of a Bad snippet, but considering that The Ocean and The First Time are being played, anything is possible.

I reckon that One step closer will turn up on the 'Pray for Mercy' Tour (ie th enext one that i have just named)

gorman said:
I can't imagine A Man And A Woman without its strong bass line, so I don't think acoustic would work too well for it. Adam's bass is what really makes the song for me. B]

:yes: if they do play AMAAW I hope it's full band...

I may be crazy but I think they could do a beautiful transition between One Step Closer and Streets :drool: that will never happen though.

Every song from the album live (including the bonus track!) except two though, that's pretty good... and the only one that's appeared sort of sporadically is OOTS, everything else has been basically every night (and in the case of one song, twice :wink: ). Except Crumbs and Fast Cars of course, but I expect Crumbs will be played for the majority of the third leg. Fast Cars might be saved for "special" occassions.

Back
Top Bottom