3 days before Phx Show and I hear that...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Man and a Woman may be in the setlist..

pretty reliable source too.

At this point this song has not been played.:hmm:

Let's see what happens aye?:)

db9:wink:

I'm all for it - great song, but I hope it's full band. Adam's bassline is the best part. I have a feeling we'll see something new to the setlist in Phoenix, remember last time around we got In God's Country.

I'm still holding out for the return of Bad though....:drool:

I'd be interested to see where in the set they would put, Prehaps rotate it with OOTS, until they get one of them right.
I hope that wouldnt mean Zoo Station goes missing again.

WOW !! Unbelievable !! I sure hope so !!
I would probably feel close to fainting ... if they play it.
Only because it's my fave off of HTDAAB ...
And almost everyone here thought it wouldn't get played during this tour !!
Ha !! Lesson to be learned ... never doubt the NEW songs !!

I just want to hear "Unforgettable Fire" this tour. Why they haven't played this song for over 12 yers still makes me :huh:

paultjr said:
I'm all for it - great song, but I hope it's full band. Adam's bassline is the best part. I have a feeling we'll see something new to the setlist in Phoenix, remember last time around we got In God's Country.

I'm still holding out for the return of Bad though....:drool:

adam's bass rules in that song.:)

db9

I really think that every song on How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb deserves to be played at some point during this tour. I'll be really glad if A Man and a Woman starts making some appearances on the road.

nicholsfornixon said:
I really think that every song on How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb deserves to be played at some point during this tour. I'll be really glad if A Man and a Woman starts making some appearances on the road.

I have said before - I am all for going to a Vertigo concert and hearing the entire Bomb live. :up:

diamond said:
Man and a Woman may be in the setlist..

pretty reliable source too.

At this point this song has not been played.:hmm:

Let's see what happens aye?:)

db9:wink:

Did you hear something about Crumbs? It was kinda hinted on U2.com that it may show up soon...

I'm up for any of the new songs being played - just please u2.com make the audio available online for some of the songs

Re: Re: 3 days before Phx Show and I hear that...

djerdap said:

Did you hear something about Crumbs? It was kinda hinted on U2.com that it may show up soon...

nothing about crumbs which is my favorite song off the new record.:)

db9

:hmm: oh i think they would slap Man and a Woman in between LPOE and Sunday Bloody Sunday.

it's not rocket surgery ya know:wink:

db9

Last edited:
I just hope they play In God's Country ... :drool:

A Man And A Woman would be pretty cool though, even if some people would hate it with every fibre of their being.

That would be great, although if I have to choose I would much prefer they play Crumbs. I'm afraid it might be the one song from the album they will leave out of the set-list... What a shame, Crumbs ROCKS! AMAAW is a good song, but I doubt it will be mind-blowing live.

Not a huge fan of Man and a Woman, but I think it would really be cool live.

Much better than One Step Closer, anyway....I remember reading a description of that song as coma-inducing. I kind of agree.

~A.j.~

Phoenix is surely going to do something original and great!
The band has had 9 shows to prepare...so perfect show is next!

Glad I'm going to be there!!:wink:

Trade Zoo Station for Ultraviolet

mikal said:
diamond. what's your source? hopefully not bigloader.:wink:

:lmao: Now that was funny.

Guess the "source" was a tad off. I wont be suprised though if the song turns up at some point on the tour.

Last edited:
umm..

got an email from my source and umm..she's upset too:angry::sexywink:

so that's that.
i've learned my lesson on 3rd party sources..

here's a clip of the email she sent me so u folks do not think i'm off my rocker:

I asked Mr b about "A Man and A Woman."

His response to me was.....

" I think that may be arranged.."

So, we shall have to wait and see. TTYS.

------------------------------------------------------

and that's all I have folks.:)

db9

Last edited:
Maybe the source said "Bad" and your source misinterpreted it? I know that when I hear the word "bad," I think of "A Man and a Woman."

(I'm sorry, I had to.)

Back
Top Bottom