11 O'Clock Tick Tock as a setlist standard this tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
1. Do you think 11 O'Clock Tick Tock has a chance of being a standard in the setlists for the Vertigo Tour?

2. Would you WANT to hear 11 O'Clock Tick Tock in all the shows?

Personally, I would love for them to dust off this old track and perform it regularly. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was played a few times on the Elevation Tour, but I'd really like to see it as a permanent part of the show. What are your thoughts?

I think if they do dust off an oldy or two, that 11 o'clock tick tock has as good a shot as any other tune.

11 O'clock Tick Tock has an extremely good chance of being played, as it was the first Island single and this is the 25th anniversary year (as I have explained in more detail in other threads). So to answer the two questions:

1. Regular? No. Occasional appearances, especially in May at Chicago and Boston? Yes.
2. YES. YES! 11 O'clock Tick Tock is my favourite U2 song and I'd LOVE to hear it.

It was played 2 times on the ATYCLB promo tour (Irving Plaza and Astoria) and seven times on Elevation between 15 May 2001, Chicago and 21 August 2001, London. Its Elevation debut was at the same gig as Out Of Control's first performance since 10 January 1990, Rotterdam (which was also the last show 11 O'clock Tick Tock was played at before Irving Plaza).

Back
Top Bottom