(04-21-05)-Denver, Colorado- Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favourite set so far, although I prefer An Cat Dubh/Electric Co. opposed to Gloria/The Ocean.
AND no Zoo Station.

But Zoo Station disappearing is not necessarily a bad thing. With no Zoo Station they have no bullfight or whatever you wanna call it, and Until The End Of The World has to return. Hehe...

***EDIT***
WHAT? NO STORIES FOR BOYS?
:sad:

pookersmom said:

It was full band. Bono goes, "We've only played this song as a band once, so if we screw it up, blame the Edge." Which I thought was pretty funny. :)

There was definitely no Zoo Station. And I don't recall hearing even a snippet of Stories for Boys at the end of Vertigo. Have not gone completely deaf from overuse of iPod... yet... maybe am just insane??
I wasin the ellipse, front center, at Denver 1 when they were on the ellipse doing "Yahweh" (and I'm glad I was where I was THAT day!!!!!!!) but for Denver 2, I was looking forward to seeing them all on the ellipse doing "Yahweh" - I was right where they set up the drums for LAPOE, so that would have been a greatview for "Yahweh" on the ellipse. BUT, them doing "Original..." was AWESOME...don't know how often they will do that! And as for me seeing them on the ellipse doing "Yahweh", there will be other chances. :D

Back
Top Bottom