U2 Coming to Charlotte -- U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Coming to Charlotte

Editor's Note: Today U2.com members received the following e-mail about presales for a newly-added Vertigo date in Charlotte, North Carolina. Information about the public onsale is currently not available through Ticketmaster.

With the Vertigo//2005 Tour well underway, this week there is a presale for a show at the New Charlotte Arena in Charlotte in December. If you have not yet used your unique presale code to buy tickets for the Tour you can use your code to buy a pair of tickets for this show. If you are a Propaganda subscriber who has already bought two tickets with your presale code for the tour, you can buy TWO tickets for this show.

The presale for the U2 show on December 12th in Charlotte begins tomorrow, Tuesday April 19th and runs until Thursday April 21st.

The presale is open from 10am to 10pm local time each day.

Click here http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/115405/ to purchase presale tickets for the Charlotte show.

Any ideas on the Ticketmaster on sale?

Now they are coming to NC!!! I have already used my code and plan on trying to get them through Ticketmaster. Do they normally have the pubilc onsale date the Saturday following the pre-sale? Any feedback would be helpful ... my boss will just love the fact that I need to ask off a third time to see them!

Back
Top Bottom