(04-28-2006) U2 reschedules stadium concert - Honolulu Advertiser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 reschedules stadium concert

A U2 concert postponed earlier this year tentatively has been rescheduled for Dec. 9 at Aloha Stadium, stadium manager Kenny Lum said yesterday at a stadium authority meeting.

The final shows in the band's Vertigo tour, including an Aloha Stadium date on April 8, were postponed when an immediate family member of someone in the band fell ill. Details of the illness and the identity of the band member have not been released.

Honolulu fans were advised to hold on to their tickets and wait for a new date.

The postponement also affected U2 shows in New Zealand, Australia and Japan.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060428/NEWS18/604280371/1029/NEWS

This is fantastic news, however, Im afraid to rebook anything just yet, some people are jumpin on it like the word tentativley wasnt in the statement!lol I just hope there are rooms available if I have to waait too long for offical news? The people at Travelocity dread my calls! lol, NOT HER AGAIN!!:lmao:

sarah_Russell said:
This is fantastic news, however, Im afraid to rebook anything just yet, some people are jumpin on it like the word tentativley wasnt in the statement!lol I just hope there are rooms available if I have to waait too long for offical news? The people at Travelocity dread my calls! lol, NOT HER AGAIN!!:lmao:

:yes:

While this is encouraging, I'm not ready to re-book anything just yet :).

Back
Top Bottom