Elsha Stockseth, The Biggest Little U2 Fan in the World*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow! :hug:
This is my favorite part of u2!
What a moving story... thank you so much for sharing it with all of us Elsha!

Congratulations..:heart:

u2elshanator said:
Thanks for all of the great replies. Jamilla, thank you for the U2 smilies, I love them. Agentmissa, I couldn't tell by your reply who you are but I enjoyed the San Diego and Las Vegas shows a lot. Were you in the picture with us when we were waiting outside at Las Vegas? I've got one more U2 show to go to in Salt Lake City and I'm really excited about it. estockseth@earthlink.net

I wish I was in the pictures with you! That would had rocked. I'll send you a email ASAP. I got lots of pictures you'll love. Oh, I am the redhead in the power chair. I didn't get to wait outside in LV, I was in line for tickets all day. Anyways welcome the Interference! You'll love it here.

Best story posted on this site, very cool, and I am glad it happened to such a nice person!

Jamilia How do I get to the photos on PLEBA?
agentmissa I remember you now. We saw you on the floor at the second LV concert. Was that your sister in the wheelchair with you? Thanks to everyone else who has posted comments about me.

Here's the link to the PLEBA forum, u2elshanator:

http://forum.interference.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=195&daysprune=

I know that we would ALL love to see you join our discussions and view the many pictures of U2 that are posted.

Just beware: sometimes we get a little carried away, so don't be shocked if you read something you thought you would only read in a romance novel. ;)

Great to see you back in this thread.

And I know I'm not the only one who LOVES your login ID!

Keep looking up, my friend. You're doing an AWESOME job. :yes:

LOVE AND PEACE....:hug:

I remember seeing Elsha waiting for U2 on April 20th afternoon at Pepsi Center.

My sister and I meet her family at Red Rocks on April 22nd and talked with them for a while. What a great family!

Elsha, nice to see you around! :applaud:

First time i have felt like crying at this forum, hahaha. But it would have been happy tears. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

Lots of love from Denmark :heart:

victor_f
Hi victor, it was really cool meeting you and your sister at red rocks. I was just looking at my pictures from red rocks just before i read your reply. I hope you get to see another concert before this tour is finished.

u2elshanator said:
victor_f
Hi victor, it was really cool meeting you and your sister at red rocks. I was just looking at my pictures from red rocks just before i read your reply. I hope you get to see another concert before this tour is finished.

argentina or here, in brazil!

see you in s. america!!

priceless story ...you and the rest of this great grey world we live in are in my prayers always...cheers from tulsa,oklahoma..zeets

Great story!! I'm moved!! It makes me realise I really should appreciate what I have!!
Wishing you all a happy christmas and a healthy and splendid 2006!!

Back
Top Bottom