Bono : More Than Just A Rock Star On His Birthday *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks bono for the music thanks for bring our spirts up went it is down thanks for careing about others in this world thanks for being there thanks for being you and thanks for being so dame cool god bless you and happy birthday man ;)

ALEXRUS said:
Here comes the drawing. Sorry I am not expert in attaching files:)
Good shit AdamClaytonAlexrus.:up:

Bonochick-
Wonderfully written piece.:up:
You had me spellbound at-

. "He has a unique, charming talent of being able to make anybody listen"

"Bono is far more than just some rock star. "

"I believe that he will be in history books someday"

"He has a unique, charming talent of being able to make anybody listen":up:

"Knowing all of that, it would clearly be unfair to classify Bono as just some rock star"

and many other statements.

Good job.:):up:

DB9

WOW
That truley was EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING!
BC, you took the words right out of my HEART! Bono is an INCREDIBLE man who deserves only the best on his
BIG BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday BONO and I can't wait to meet you!!
~~Faith

Wow! Bonochick, U R one increduable writer! U said it!! All these years, !981-2003, and all those words Still ring true! Knowing Bono is in the world, is such a heartfelt, but hard to put into words feeling! Happy Birthday Bono! Belated-but I love You! Now, Can YOU feel the Love? lol! :>) PS: And thanks for making me laugh all these years too, keep it up! and, Rock ON...You're the Best!

More than a Rock Star...

I agree, he is so much more than a Rock Star...he's an artist. I hope his birthday is wonderful every year. As for women all over the world loving him...it's the music of U2 that I love and the words that move me. I still remember the first time I listened to Joshua Tree as well...but I had heard U2 before that and loved their music. (showing my age <ack>!) I'd be right in with the rest of them in stating I would love to meet him, or any member of U2, but the love of my life is Marc. I am glad he's found the 'real' love of a lifetime with with Ali :) and their family, I especially love the msuic he has dedicated to her.

Your editorial is beautifully written btw!

Back
Top Bottom