Who got lucky last night - part 69

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

(no, seriously, we had an atypical Monday night sleepover. it's birthday week! we're doing drinks on Wednesday at Four Courts in Court House. then on Saturday i've organized a big group and we're doing a surprise party at Marrakesh :shh: )

(so i assume i'll be posting quite a bit in this thread this week :D )

Irvine511 said:
:wave:

(no, seriously, we had an atypical Monday night sleepover. it's birthday week! we're doing drinks on Wednesday at Four Courts in Court House. then on Saturday i've organized a big group and we're doing a surprise party at Marrakesh :shh: )

(so i assume i'll be posting quite a bit in this thread this week :D )

Woo-hah!

Marrakesh :drool:

If you ever traipse over to Four Courts again, let me know. One of my high school friends manages there & I'm there somewhat often. I'm working tonight :sad: Actually, she might be working there tonight----her name's Danielle (dunno why that would help). She'd probably be with another high school friend who is visiting and much more strikingly noticeable-----she has the stereotypical Irish look of pale skin & fiery bright red hair. One of the bartenders, Cameron----it was his roommate who claimed to have pre-Eze tapes of Bono playing piano...

Anyway, hope you guys have fun!

Utoo said:

If you ever traipse over to Four Courts again, let me know. One of my high school friends manages there & I'm there somewhat often. I'm working tonight :sad: Actually, she might be working there tonight----her name's Danielle (dunno why that would help). She'd probably be with another high school friend who is visiting and much more strikingly noticeable-----she has the stereotypical Irish look of pale skin & fiery bright red hair. One of the bartenders, Cameron----it was his roommate who claimed to have pre-Eze tapes of Bono

let me know when next you're there -- Memphis lives just down the road, it's a 5 minute walk from his apartment to the FC.

I don't know what compelled me to share this time with all of Interference. :lol: He'd been away on work-related trips for two weeks out of the past three, and then weekends with his kids, and trying to get both our schedules to work...as a result, it had been nearly four weeks. I guess I was just excited. :sexywink:

It was more than worth the wait. :combust:

VintagePunk said:
I don't know what compelled me to share this time with all of Interference. :lol: He'd been away on work-related trips for two weeks out of the past three, and then weekends with his kids, and trying to get both our schedules to work...as a result, it had been nearly four weeks. I guess I was just excited. :sexywink:

It was more than worth the wait. :combust:

:applaud:

< had a little afternoon delight himself...:)

Have a safe trip sex. :up:

AKA:
Be good while you're away... sex.
AKA
Yea, shes cute, but can/will she do this?.....sex.
AKA
Im going to miss you....sex.
AKA
This is what awaits you when you get back... sex.

night_and_day66 said:
Have a safe trip sex. :up:

AKA:
Be good while you're away... sex.
AKA
Im going to miss you....sex.
AKA
This is what awaits you when you get back... sex.

:lmao: :lmao:

This was my morning exactly!

:sigh: Now I just have to wait six weeks for the welcome home sex.

Back
Top Bottom