you last visited...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
not that it's a problem or anything, but i thought it odd that at the top of the forum where it says "you last visited" for me it says
You last visited: 06-02-2002 02:00 AM.
this is obvioiusly not correct. in my profile it has my last visit listed correctly. perhaps it's a bug? i checked with 2 different browsers, and they both displayed the same.

:shifty:

I think that last visited updates when you click the "mark all the forums as read" button. If you have never clicked it, it never updates.

Or sumfin like that anyway.

i just clicked on 'view new threads' and it didn't change the date :hmm:

beli said:
I think that last visited updates when you click the "mark all the forums as read" button. If you have never clicked it, it never updates.

Or sumfin like that anyway.

:shocked:

:reject:

Wow. You learn something new everyday. Every time I open up the random thread in LS from the main white page I end up on page 444 of the thread. That must have been the page the it was on the first very first time I ever opened that thread. I just marked the forum as read and then tried again and I ended up on the last post on the last page of the thread. :drool: No more seeing some post about Dr. Pepper. :|

martha said:
You do have to mark all forums as read for the date to change.

OK, so that's one button I'm NOT going to click. I kinda like this: You last visited: 06-04-2002 09:00 AM.

:D

Back
Top Bottom