WTF is going on???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your under attack Boy - it's all those nonsense threads that are the cause of it!

If this is serious tho - perhaps a mod can help when they read this?

This is not a legit warning. It has nothing to do with Interference. It's actually the result of Spyware. It attaches itself to pop-up whenever you visit certain sites. You should run an antivirus program as well as an antivirus program to clean out your system.

PS... Interference is not based out of New York.

Last edited:
boystupidboy said:
Im getting a constant security alert stating that there is an attempt to access my PC and its coming from INTERFERENCE in New York!!! What the hell is going on?? Can someone explain please:angry:

i had the same problem on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. same source in New York. and every time there was an intrusion attempt, i'd be blocked for accessing interference for up to a day.

i emailed Elvis about it, and he came to the conclusion that my security was set too high. he gave me this link:

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/aboutus/NPF_settings.php

for the URL's, put in interference.com and forum.interference.com

Re: Re: WTF is going on???????

mikal said:

i had the same problem on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. same source in New York. and every time there was an intrusion attempt, i'd be blocked for accessing interference for up to a day.

i emailed Elvis about it, and he came to the conclusion that my security was set too high. he gave me this link:

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/aboutus/NPF_settings.php

for the URL's, put in interference.com and forum.interference.com

this is correct. Also... what someone said earlier about spyware is also true. Interference does NOT have any spyware, or anything of such which would cause an attack/intrusion on your computer. If this only happens on certain pages of the site, please list the URLs here. thanks.

Joel

Back
Top Bottom