Wristbands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mkdominatr

Refugee
i know it has been mentioned, and i think that the t shirts are great, but it would be cool to have a wristband of some sort for the shows and just to wear in general. they could have some saying on it like blue crack etc..... just a thought

mmm... I dont think wristbands would be that easy to be produced and distributed. Tshirts are a lot more visible and identifiable... hence the reason we've went with them.

i bought the thong :up:

so if you see a guy in just an interference thong at a show, thats me!

Chizip said:
i bought the thong :up:

so if you see a guy in just an interference thong at a show, thats me!

And if you see a whole group of people running screaming from the building clawing at their eyes, it will be a sign that the thonged Chizip has arrived. Proceed at your own peril. :ohmy:

:hmm: If everyone runs screaming from the building, that means maybe I can leave my nosebleed seats for something closer and actually SEE the band!!

:up:

ok everybody cut off the top of a white sock, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the top

then dip it in some light blue paint, then let it dry

then wear your brand new interference wrist band to the concert!

Chizip said:
ok everybody cut off the top of a white sock, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the top

then dip it in some light blue paint, then let it dry

then wear your brand new interference wrist band to the concert!

Be sure they're extra old and sweaty...it'll make locating eachother easier..and will ensure you have lots of room in GA :wink:

Schmeg said:
:hmm: If everyone runs screaming from the building, that means maybe I can leave my nosebleed seats for something closer and actually SEE the band!!

:up:

good plan. just be sure to avert your eyes if chizip does show up within your sight. the thong may have medusa-like powers, and the last thing you want to do is turn to stone. although, if this happened in boston, people might just remain seated (unless it happened during a really popular song like streets...).

it's not a bad idea really

that way, you can still dress cute and be identified as an interferencer.

and while chip's idea is my favorite, i wonder what would happen if you soaked a one bracelet in light blue rit dye. you'd have to donate to a great cause to get one, and you don't have to wear a silly (sorry, elvis) crack shirt. everyone wins.

i think i'm going to try it :hmm:

zonelistener said:
:hmm:

I an thinking there are quite a few female interferencers that would like to see Chizip in nothing more than a thong and wristbands now that his picture has been published.

:lol:

:raiseshand:

hell, i can think of a couple of guys who'd like a peek, too

p.s. he's even hotter in person :yes:

Back
Top Bottom