wondering...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zackpew

Babyface
i have this band that i feel like U2 fans would enjoy and im wondering where i should tell people about it. i know forums get pissy about that stuff, so i figured id ask where to do it here. i know theres alot of shitty bands, but i honestly want real feedback from U2 fans. thats really all. thanks, zack pew

Unfortunately, when you are a newbie, and you post about a lesser known band, it pretty much automatically comes off as spam, which isn't allowed...and you most likely won't get much of a warm reception. :slant: I would hold off on it for awhile...post a little, get to know some people first, get a feel for the place.

By the way, I see you live in Canton. I live in Salem...not that far from ya! :wave:

obviously. michigan is the place to be. in any case you yourself should check out my band considering you're close. myspace dotcom/theapolloclub
i can make sure to tell you about shows and stuff if you add us on myspace.

I'll add ya!

Oh, and let me give you another tip about Interference...

...don't talk about U2 in It's Official. :wink:

Oh, and don't post the same topic in more than one forum. :mad: I will seriously drive to Canton and straighten you out. :madwife: ;)

:lol:

Only mods and admins can delete threads. If you ever realize you've posted something in the wrong spot, just let a mod in that forum know, as we can move it.

Back
Top Bottom