With all respect I suggest... - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #16
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 11:46 PM
The discussion the poster had was not even related to the topic of the thread he was posting in. The thread was about whether or not Bono did in fact say a certain thing to a fan, and the poster was talking about what should and should not be talked about on Fan sites.
__________________

phillyfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:05 PM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence View Post
Just to help seperate the original message and my reply.
You could just copy and paste the quote a few times and then shorten each copied part to the part you're referring to.
__________________

phillyfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #18
The Fly
 
Silence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Third Planet From the Sun
Posts: 187
Local Time: 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
The discussion the poster had was not even related to the topic of the thread he was posting in. The thread was about whether or not Bono did in fact say a certain thing to a fan, and the poster was talking about what should and should not be talked about on Fan sites.
Sorry phily, which poster, and which message?

thnx
Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:22 PM   #19
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence View Post
Sorry phily, which poster, and which message?

thnx
You and your posts. They were not at all involved with the topic of whether or not Bono said something to a fan. Yet you wanted the thread to remain open, even though your discussion was off-topic. That's what I don't understand.
phillyfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:27 PM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Popmartijn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 32,585
Local Time: 06:46 AM
*runs to get some extra popcorn*

You do know, PhillyFan, that you're now bringing up a closed thread.


Popmartijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #21
The Fly
 
Silence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Third Planet From the Sun
Posts: 187
Local Time: 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
You could just copy and paste the quote a few times and then shorten each copied part to the part you're referring to.
Thnx for the tip mate!
Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #22
The Fly
 
Silence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Third Planet From the Sun
Posts: 187
Local Time: 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
You and your posts. They were not at all involved with the topic of whether or not Bono said something to a fan. Yet you wanted the thread to remain open, even though your discussion was off-topic. That's what I don't understand.
Yeah looks like I got off topic about what Bono said to a fan and on the topic of what people (I wont allow that they are Fans) said about, Bono.
Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #23
The Fly
 
Silence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Third Planet From the Sun
Posts: 187
Local Time: 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence View Post
Yeah looks like I got off topic about what Bono said to a fan and on the topic of what people (I wont allow that they are Fans) said about, Bono.
Theres that sarcasm ya'll were seekin.
Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #24
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence View Post
Theres that sarcasm ya'll were seekin.

nice edit.
snowbunny00774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #25
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
dude, I have to ask, what is up with all the colours?
The real question is, why not?



Also, mob rule
~BrightestStar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #26
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,475
Local Time: 09:46 PM
Marty swore.
__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:58 PM   #27
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
You could just copy and paste the quote a few times and then shorten each copied part to the part you're referring to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
copy and paste the quote a few times and then shorten each copied part to the part you're referring to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
copy and paste quote few times shorten each copied part to you're referring to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
copy and paste shorten copied part to referring to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
copy paste shorten refer.
Like that pfan?
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:15 AM   #28
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Popmartijn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 32,585
Local Time: 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post
Marty swore.
I did?
And that's something noteworthy?



Maybe you should meet me in person then. I think I'm then a bit less clean-cut in real life than here online...
Popmartijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:40 AM   #29
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,475
Local Time: 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popmartijn View Post
I did?

Maybe you should meet me in person then. I think I'm then a bit less clean-cut in real life than here online...
__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #30
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,637
Local Time: 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence View Post
Just to help seperate the original message and my reply.
multiquote
__________________

cobl04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com