Why on all my posts do I get that camara?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-macphisto-

Refugee
Can somebody please explain to me why I get that camara by all of my posts? What does it mean?
I am reffering to that camera to the left of all my posts, please, I am really curious why?

Last edited:
You mean this?

dot_folder.gif

It's an envelope. The dot/seal on it means that it is a thread you have contributed in.

Similarly, this one
dot_hotfolder.gif
means that you have contributed in a thread that has at least 20 replies or 150 views, making it "hot".

Bonochick said:
You mean this?

dot_folder.gif

It's an envelope. The dot/seal on it means that it is a thread you have contributed in.

Similarly, this one
dot_hotfolder.gif
means that you have contributed in a thread that has at least 20 replies or 150 views, making it "hot".

Ya, but I never see that black envelope with the dot/seal by side of anybody else but me? All the others are colored envelopes???

Last edited:
macphisto23 said:
Ya, but I never see that black envelope with the dot/seal by side of anybody else but me? All the others are colored envelopes???
that's because it only tracks your own posts, silly. it's an quick way to refer to threads you've posted in.

the coloured envelopes (as opposed to the grey ones posted) are threads you've not read yet.

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's because it only tracks your own posts, silly. it's an quick way to refer to threads you've posted in.

the coloured envelopes (as opposed to the grey ones posted) are threads you've not read yet.

Ohhhhh, THanks!

macphisto23 said:
Can somebody please explain to me why I get that camara by all of my posts? What does it mean?
I am reffering to that camera to the left of all my posts, please, I am really curious why?

It's because Big Brother IS WATCHING YOU. Be very careful...

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom