Why aren't threads marked read after I read them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Forum board Setup

Hello mods: Elvis, Sicy, Salome, et al.

I have a few suggestions for Feedback... Don't get me wrong, I think Interference's Feedback is great, but there these little things that sometimes bug me.

1.) Every time I visit Feedback, it tells me that everything has not been read. And by this, I mean the envelopes are all fresh and not closed... I have trouble knowing which thread I have not read yet.

2.) When someone responds with a sub-subject line... that sub-subject line next to the time of date posted doesn't catch my eye most of the time. From my limited participation in other bbs, may I suggest to have that sub-subject line boldfaced with a line of its own so that the reader can catch it quicker and not miss a line.

Uhmm... and I think that's all I have for now.
Thanks,
Yours Truly,
the Soulful Mofo

another thing i do is when i'm done reading a particular forum, i click "mark forum read" ... just in case i forget to mark the entire forum as read, *or* if i plan on reading the forum for a while and want to see what's new at "free your mind" after i get done reading everything.

KhanadaRhodes said:
another thing i do is when i'm done reading a particular forum, i click "mark forum read" ... just in case i forget to mark the entire forum as read, *or* if i plan on reading the forum for a while and want to see what's new at "free your mind" after i get done reading everything.

Who wants to read EVERYTHING in FYM?:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom