Who's up for instant messaging?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
*raises hand*

Me!!

I think it would really clear up the forum. Look at all the threads about people just wanting to say hello or ask a question to 1 person!

I would be a happy trooper if all those threads you mentioned would disappear, so I think it's a good idea

I prefer instant massaging though

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

What would be cool, if possible, would be to put like Instant Messaging icons near the screennames--whether for AOL or MSN or both--that highlight when the aforementioned individuals are actually in the forum posting.

I think it would a really cool idea.

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

*hand raised too*

Good Idea
smile.gif

Maybe there could be an option where people can choose whether or not they're available to IM.

Cool idea, Dr Teeth!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Ahhh...

Since there are all sorts of IM programs/networks... I think IMs dont entirely meet the demand of 'chat' threads. This is why I originally created 'U2 Chat' (linked to from the top right of every forum page), it's simple, universal, works for everyone, and has private messaging.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Back
Top Bottom