Where the tour has no name - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: gone
Posts: 17,891
Local Time: 12:18 PM
Where the tour has no name

so when is a new tour forum gonna open?

__________________

__________________
Chizip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 09:18 AM
When it has a name.
__________________

__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: gone
Posts: 17,891
Local Time: 12:18 PM
but i want to talk about the tour now
__________________
Chizip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
genius of compression
Forum Moderator
 
neutral's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
Posts: 13,030
Local Time: 01:18 PM
Yeah I guess it is almost time for the tour section to come back.
__________________

neutral @ interference.com
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:04 AM   #5
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,773
Local Time: 06:18 PM
Please wait for the tour to be at least announced, or that forum will go crazy just as bad as WTAHAN.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 09:18 AM
Trust me. I'm in no hurry.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,335
Local Time: 09:18 AM
We all should chip in and buy you at least one ticket to a show this tour, Sicy.
__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
popacrobat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: this house
Posts: 9,776
Local Time: 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Please wait for the tour to be at least announced, or that forum will go crazy just as bad as WTAHAN.
It might be good to take some of the insanity away from there though.
__________________
popacrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
pepokiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Santiago, Chile
Posts: 7,973
Local Time: 01:18 PM
there's like 3 threads about the tour now...

it's not really necesary, just yet
__________________
pepokiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #10
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,773
Local Time: 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by popacrobat View Post
It might be good to take some of the insanity away from there though.
Or create even more insanity and double it since there's two forums.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #11
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 09:18 AM
I'm thinking possibly before the album comes out we will open up new tour forums. I think the tour threads that are in WTAHAN right now will just get lost once we have the album to talk about. I am going to be working on them soon, but I think its a bit early still. There really are only a few threads as of now about the tour. I'd like to at least wait until we know the tour name, and / or some confirmed dates. The tour threads from WTAHAN will then be moved to the new tour forums.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #12
The Fly
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 142
Local Time: 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I'm thinking possibly before the album comes out we will open up new tour forums. I think the tour threads that are in WTAHAN right now will just get lost once we have the album to talk about. I am going to be working on them soon, but I think its a bit early still. There really are only a few threads as of now about the tour. I'd like to at least wait until we know the tour name, and / or some confirmed dates. The tour threads from WTAHAN will then be moved to the new tour forums.
there are some confirmed dates now for Europe in the summer
__________________
giddyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #13
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 09:18 AM
If you're talking about 'The Mirror' confirming the dates, that is not official.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life
 
EdgeIsTooSexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,828
Local Time: 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Please wait for the tour to be at least announced, or that forum will go crazy just as bad as WTAHAN.
agreed.
theres just rumors.
__________________
EdgeIsTooSexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: gone
Posts: 17,891
Local Time: 12:18 PM
woot
__________________

__________________
Chizip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com