Where the tour has no name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking possibly before the album comes out we will open up new tour forums. I think the tour threads that are in WTAHAN right now will just get lost once we have the album to talk about. I am going to be working on them soon, but I think its a bit early still. There really are only a few threads as of now about the tour. I'd like to at least wait until we know the tour name, and / or some confirmed dates. The tour threads from WTAHAN will then be moved to the new tour forums.

I'm thinking possibly before the album comes out we will open up new tour forums. I think the tour threads that are in WTAHAN right now will just get lost once we have the album to talk about. I am going to be working on them soon, but I think its a bit early still. There really are only a few threads as of now about the tour. I'd like to at least wait until we know the tour name, and / or some confirmed dates. The tour threads from WTAHAN will then be moved to the new tour forums.

there are some confirmed dates now for Europe in the summer

If you're talking about 'The Mirror' confirming the dates, that is not official.

Back
Top Bottom