Whats the current state of things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Feel free to move this to where ever it should be....(it does seem as though all of the mods/administrators/gods of interference are very quick to move or close things these days!!!- where has all the fun gone man!!!! 'tsk, tsk, 500 posts, must close this thread now, the server wont handle it'. heres an idea, why dont you just get rid of the crappy, never used, pointless forums.....)

anyway, so I want to know exactly what happened in regards to the Edge imposter thing- what is team interference's official rundown of these recent events and also I would like to know what is mr Tanners response to how these events relate to events of a similar nature that happened about four years ago? I'm curious, is this a spin off thread.....oops!!!! 'tsk, tsk to me, watch out it shall be CLOSED!!!!!' can anyone smell tyranny/censorship?

and by the way ELVIS, but where is my money order, the $20 bucks US that I sent you as payment for a membership and a donation- until I receive this back I will make it my top priority to be as childish and trivial as you and create ill will on your shitty, corrupt and lie ridden site....................you can ban me if you want, but believe me there are other ways to get around that. I want my money back NOW and I want an intelligent account of the recent events........oh but thats right I dont think you know how to be credible:mad:

by the way Joel I would get that money back to me asap, I have been very patient waiting for it to arrive, you have had plenty of time to send it back and I know that the US postal system is not archaic and it does not take weeks on end to send somethig to Australia...

Yes, be childish. That's the only way things get done, right?

The Interference staff posted a very honest letter as to what had happened in regards to "Edge". It's pretty obvious they never intended to lie to us, and as soon as they realized something was fishy, they let us know about it. I'm sure you can find the thread pretty easy with a search.

Not that it's my business, but why are you suppose to be getting a refund? Usually subscription servers don't have refund policies, since it's very obvious what you're paying for before you send any money. I mean, you paid 20 bucks for premium access to a forum... what could go wrong with that? Unless Joel actually told you that he'd be sending a refund, I'm unclear as to why you should be getting one.

I hate being an ass, but I feel strongly about defending people I respect.

I am getting a refund because the main reason why I signed up, after four years of being here was primarily because I saw the Edge posting and I wanted to get even better access...after finding out that this was a fake and IMHO I do believe that the God of interference did not take adequate steps to make sure that this was all hunky dory...so I feel cheated and upset and to put things into context, a $20 US money order actually works out to be almost $50 Australian, once the conversion is taken into account and you pay for the $10 for the international money order. This really isnt about the money, its the principal, I dont post here anymore, (except for this post) and I dont want to be giving any money as a donation for a site that I feel has exploited my love for a musical entity............

oh and by the way, Joel also told me about a month ago that he would refund me my money order.....so really I am being just as childish as him, like I said the US postal system is not in the dark ages anymore- does it really take a month to send something to Australia... I dont think so!!!!!

oh and by the way, usually fan sites dont mis lead their members!!!

Oz and I have had a chat and have come to an agreement that this thread will be closed until Elvis can respond.

Thanks.

OzAurora,

I sent your MO via normal US postal mail within a few days after I said that I'd send it. I have NOT had it returned. I have no way of tracking normal mail, nor do I have a way of tracking your MO (if you already got it and cashed it). If you still havent gotten it in a month however, let me know and I'll send you another check, of my own. I really don't want you to be unhappy.

And as far as the 'Edge' crap.. perhaps you need to read the threads that already exist on this.

This thread will remain closed. If you need to contact me about the MO, if you still havent gotten it as I mentioned, please email me privately.

Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom