Whatever happened to the picture storage idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
There was a thread on this a long, long time ago I had started after webshots shut down mine and other people's pages of pics. I guess it got lost in the new forum update. Remember when the PLEBA girls were having trouble with pic hosting services and were asking for storage space here on interference.com? Whatever happened to the idea of this site being the largest online source for U2 pics?

Is there any chance some girls will be able to have a place to store pics only to use for posting in PLEBA? Not everyone would use it. Some girls don't post pics, and many girls have college accounts with webspace. I have a paid account with a hosting service and so do several others, and some have their own websites. But there are some very nice PLEBA girls who love to post pics, but have no way to host them! All free hosting services eventually cut you off and take your pics. Anything would help. It could be a gallery like the one at u2page. It could be an image collection with thumbnails like u2images.com. Anything that would work would be really cool, and would make PLEBA very happy! Is this idea at all possible anymore?

I don't know how likely it is that we'll store pics here at Interference.com - just because of bandwidth, but I don't have any sure answers here.

I believe Elvis replied to this in the picture storage thread in PLEBA..

Back
Top Bottom