what is the purpose and function of this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
it is under the User CP when you select "search forums"

i don't get it. :der:

3386%3A46723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D537%3D%3C99%3D3232537%3B%3A8%3B6%3Anu0mrj

lol honestly I dont know. I think I recall Elvis adding it because he wanted to see what people were searching for :der:

I can ask though :wave:

I want to know why the things I search for are never on the list if I'm trying to find something and can't find it the first time. I would have thought it would be there when I go back to the search, but it never shows. Even after refreshing...
:der:

:lol:

I thought of that as well. I wonder...

:macdevil: I like to keep my watching of everyone a secret....

:lol: speaking of the : lol : smilie, if you stop your page loading at just the right time, it looks really possessed....But I am getting off track here...

:wave:

Well, I think it's an interesting feature to see what random people are searching for, and it promotes interest in threads that you may not normally visit... just out of curiousity.

Mod and Admin searches DO NOT appear in the listing, for obvious reasons.

You know you're choosing bubble gum
You know what it is, but you still search some
You just can't get enough
Of that lovely sticky stuff

Yes, I'm taking poetic liberties here. :)

:lol: this belongs in Musical Journey, but I always thought the lyrics were "you just can't get enough, of that lovey dovey stuff"

:reject:

I really should read the cd insert more often...:der:

Angela Harlem said:
Infact...that whole verse I thought was something entirely different....I will stop the self shaming now...:D

that verse is:

You know you're chewing bubblegum
You know what that is
But you still want some
You just can't get enough
Of that lovie dovie stuff

popmartijn was playing around with it to make it relate to this thread, ie 'you know what it is and you still search some', etc

:wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:der: :confused: i still don't get why bubble gum is a popular search in this forum. lol

maybe if you did a search for it you'd find out? :shrug: :lol:

yeah i'm bored and reading old threads lol.

Back
Top Bottom