What is the meaning of FOB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zonelistener said:

ITs all right there...telling people to "F off" and telling people they have a "D up there A**"!

It's all right there. Disrespect for others. :down:

You have done this SO many times...made uncalled-for remarks to people...and Mods say "chill out" or "that's not appropriate" and you continue to do it. LEARN from the comments made to you!

:tsk:

Its called defending myself, just think if you hadnt made that so called joke then none of this would have happened!

^ u shud be more worried with the people in this thread than their spellings, like many others i have had it up to >here< with your disrespectful attitude, this is not the reason I'm on Interference to be bombarded with your haness attacks on everyone...

Mullen4Prez said:

Its called defending myself, just think if you hadnt made that so called joke then none of this would have happened!

defending yourself againts WHAT?

someone telling you that you should have posted this elsewhere? If I didn't make some light-hearted humor about posting a thread in the wrong place deserves a "FUCK OFF"?

OK!

uwwedoogie said:
^ u shud be more worried with the people in this thread than their spellings, like many others i have had it up to >here< with your disrespectful attitude, this is not the reason I'm on Interference to be bombarded with your haness attacks on everyone...

:lmao:

zonelistener said:

defending yourself againts WHAT?

someone telling you that you should have posted this elsewhere? If I didn't make some light-hearted humor about posting a thread in the wrong place deserves a "FUCK OFF"?

OK!

I don't like your humor, it hurts me!

Mullen4Prez said:

first you go totally out of line to zonelister and now your in a way "laughing" in my face... whenever the moderators see you for who you truly are, i hope that they take the obvious actions necessary to "fix" this problem, because I can speak for the majority of people who read your posts and say that I have had enough, now I'm don't want to get more stressed with this matter so please leave it be.

unfortuantely, i am not allowed to post the contents of pm's, but i would love to

signed,
pathetic bitch who is a sorry excuse for a human being who better stay the fuck out of certain member's threads.

on the subject of a certain banning, i will cross my fingers until they bleed

bonosgirl84 said:
unfortuantely, i am not allowed to post the contents of pm's, but i would love to

signed,
pathetic bitch who is a sorry excuse for a human being who better stay the fuck out of certain member's threads.

on the subject of a certain banning, i will cross my fingers until they bleed

*lights up* That was the best pm I ever sent to someone!!! And yet you didnt pay any attention to what I said you still come in to my threads :tsk:

you know mullen, Ive always thought you were kinda cool. But, you really are wrecking my impression of you. Please stop, be the bigger person and just walk away ok?

Mullen4Prez said:

*lights up* That was the best pm I ever sent to someone!!! And yet you didnt pay any attention to what I said you still come in to my threads :tsk:

So he freely admits that he has sent e-mails with this kind of language...and continues to act smart about it...and find yourself FUNNY?

hello forum moderators........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom