What happened to the chat????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveTown

Refugee
Elvis and Sicy make the chat come back. I miss the days when zillions of people went there :sad:

Last edited:
oh god yeah. Tons and tons of people used to go there. Some nights the room would be so full that we would have to break off into private chats because you just couldnt keep up with the text. It was wild and crazy and sooooooo much fun. I really wish it would come back

Well its telling me unable to connect to server.. :mad: Maybe you need to use an IRC client?

dunno, maybe. But, we need to start a drive to get people into the chat! Yeah 2000 was when I used to chat heavily. It was awesome.

Oh and Khan....I know all about you and chats. You and Steff are the ones that made me into a wild child lol

I went in the chatroom once and remembered why I'm so useless with chatrooms (my attention span is so bad I can't follow the conversation properly) so I never went back. :reject:

But actually.. this thread belongs in another forum now that I evaluate it .. lol :der:

The server is currently down (for chat). It will be back up soon... connectivity was lost and the company providing it is FLAKEY... i pissed.

I have fond memories of U2 chat... most notably of being in chat while watching footage of U2 in the recording studio (the "red room" or something like that?) offered on U2.com... remember?? and when there happened to be a slow period, I would strike up conversation with G|0RiA sometimes lol. We should all have a U2 chat reunion!

Back
Top Bottom