view all entries?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
The last few days I've been trying to view all the entries in my journal, and all I get is a white screen. I'm on a cable modem, so it's not dial-up lag. I left the white screen alone for about ten minutes tonight, waiting for something to pop up, but nothing happened. Internet Explorer says it's done downloading and everything.

Did I lose everything after the 25th entry? Is is the (frightening) number on entries I have, and the pictures posted? Or was I maybe a rare casualty of the server transfer? :| It's not really a big deal, I'd just like to go back and see what I had to say last year.

Thanks! :)

Hmmm view all entries works for me fine.

Try clearing your cache/cookies and temporary internet files.

^ I was wondering if maybe the browser was causing an issue.

Thanks, Sicy, I'll try that.

Clearing cookies didn't work. :| IWasBored couldn't get them to come up last night, either.

Well I checked with Elvis, it seems a few of the journals with a lot of entries are doing this. He's not sure why.

I noticed that too...seems like the ones with lots of pictures and smilies don't want to come up.

*bump*
Sorry to be a pain, but while we're thinking about journals and we know that server space is not an issue...do we know what the issue is yet? I know I overuse smilies and post a lot of pictures (or other people post a lot of pictures in the comments, which are actually what I want to go back for, as the comments are better than the actual entries), is that maybe part of the problem?

it appears ABEL's journal has this problem, too...wonder if she knows/cares.

Back
Top Bottom