Unauthorized Use Of My Paypal Account - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 10:23 PM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:37 AM
Thanks for proving my point on "customer service" and YOUR attitude towards your customers that continually pay despite knowing that a free membership is out there. This is the type of THANKS we get from you for helping provide this serivce. Its just WRONG!

I e-mailed you last year after the money was deducted. I got a short, rude repsonse saying "this is for your subscription that YOU signed up for." No explanation like this year (payPal, etc.). Again, it was my understanding that I was paying for a single year subscription to your service. Your response made me (again, your CUSTOMER), angry. Instead of trying to argue with you...I just figured I would ignore it.

Not only do we pay for your site, but you also use us as research. You use Adbite and Google Analytics to track our movements on the site...allowing you to solicite adverstisers. You also deliver us (a captive audience) to TotalTickets.com (I thought I heard this might be your employer - the reason for your cross-country relocation???).

My point is...your customer not only gives you money...but it creates opportunities for you through loyalty. Loyal customers allows you some opportunity to deliver us to adverstisers.

A lot of people are afraid of you. All I want is for you to treat us with a little respect and appreciation for what we are able to provide to you.

Old 12-12-2005, 10:49 PM   #47
Creator of the Blue Crack

Local Time: 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!
Thanks for proving my point on "customer service" and YOUR attitude towards your customers that continually pay despite knowing that a free membership is out there. This is the type of THANKS we get from you for helping provide this serivce. Its just WRONG!

I e-mailed you last year after the money was deducted. I got a short, rude repsonse saying "this is for your subscription that YOU signed up for." No explanation like this year (payPal, etc.). Again, it was my understanding that I was paying for a single year subscription to your service. Your response made me (again, your CUSTOMER), angry. Instead of trying to argue with you...I just figured I would ignore it.

Not only do we pay for your site, but you also use us as research. You use Adbite and Google Analytics to track our movements on the site...allowing you to solicite adverstisers. You also deliver us (a captive audience) to TotalTickets.com (I thought I heard this might be your employer - the reason for your cross-country relocation???).

My point is...your customer not only gives you money...but it creates opportunities for you through loyalty. Loyal customers allows you some opportunity to deliver us to adverstisers.

A lot of people are afraid of you. All I want is for you to treat us with a little respect and appreciation for what we are able to provide to you.

Wow, I love conspiracy theories. Adbite and Google Analytics do not track users on a personally indentifiable basis. They allow me to see what parts of the site are popular, functioning, or not functioning, etc. These services are online counterparts to software that has been used on web servers for years. Studying user behavior, browsers, and operating systems used allows me to refine the site as time goes on. By trade I'm an SEO/SEM/IT consultant and have various clients across the country (most of which I currently am under an NDA with). Fortunately this allows me to live, and work from, where I desire. If you really want the juicy gossip ... My best friend, since age 4, moved to south florida, after visiting him a few times, I decided I needed a change (and liked it here) and made the same move.

I really don't need you to explain to me how a web site, membership, loyalty, marketing, and advertising work.

And once again, you've completely strayed off the path of your original topic of this thread.

Jeff, if you don't like it here, no one is holding a gun to your head. Thanks for wasting my time, just like you did with that birthday non-sense I had to warn you about recently. You really should know better.

And I am closing this thread because it's topic has been addressed and it is now completely off course. If you wish to continue this discussion with me, please feel free to email me.

Joel

FB me. IG me. Tweet me.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:51 PM   #48
Creator of the Blue Crack

Local Time: 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!

I WANT ANSWERS AND APOLOGIES NOW!
You got answers. I didn't get an apology.

Closed.

FB me. IG me. Tweet me.
Closed Thread