Ummm thanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*shrugs*

I'm not the one who changed it...mods don't have access to do so. You'd be best off PM'ing an admin.

I do recall a couple mods (myself included) politely asking you to change it. When you ignored us, an admin had to step in. Sorry. We tried to help ya.

That picture is rather large as well for a signature image. Please shrink it down. If you don't have access to do so, one of us can do it for you...if you ask.

Adding another image after I already said the first one was too big is not cool, baker.

baker6621 said:
This board is gettin fuckin' annoying.
naah. EVERY decent forum has rules about sig size. no one wants to see a sig taking up half their screen (and believe me, yours DOES) and then see it two or three times in a single page.

If you want to use ONE of those images, I shrunk them down a bit for you.

3356237923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3A%3C43%3A93ot1lsi

3356237923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3A%3C43%3A94ot1lsi

*edits to add*

I agree with Khanada...baker, your sig currently takes up my entire screen. :crack:

Last edited:
baker6621 said:
Wow - your too important for me.

Baker,

Don't you have more things to do with your time than post on this Forum since you appear to hate it so much?

Are you able to concisely detail your greivances in a non-adolescent angsty rage format that will warrant your behavior? Posting angry messages to people you do not know is a sad waste of time and in addition, not tolerated. We have shown you no disrespect, perhaps you should maturely state your case rather than irrationally lashing out.

yikes

Baker.. since the forum change Elvis has made rules about the size of signatures. Large ones take up bandwith and space. I saw the thread where the mods asked you nicely to shrink your sig and you did laugh at them. It was then passed to the admins and I believe Elvis got rid of it. You're more than welcome to pm him if you have a a problem with it. There are a lot of nice functions here on the new board and I dont think its too much to ask that your signature doesnt take up the whole screen.

Back
Top Bottom