U2News.com looking for Volunteers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by HelloAngel:
By joining the U2News.com Team, you will become a part of Team Interference, thereby working closely with other Team members on the maintenance of many facets of Interference!
are you trying to scare people away?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

The U2News.com Team is looking for a few good volunteers to monitor the internet daily and scour the WWW for all the news that fits on U2, Bono, etc...

It's a fun task, and only takes a few minutes a day to click through news links we will provide for you.

Please only respond in an email to me if you can truly help out daily, or a few times a week, and we will email you with the particulars and instructions on how to add news articles.

By joining the U2News.com Team, you will become a part of Team Interference, thereby working closely with other Team members on the maintenance of many facets of Interference!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

HelloAngel
Interference.com/U2News.com Team
carrie@interference.com

COOL!!!!!!!!! THIS THREAD IS UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, or mixed up in some other really nice way! I love it! :love:

How floopy!

At any rate, if any of you out there would like to help me procure U2 news items every day,
please email me.

Check the sig below for my address.

I feel I am the perfect choice, since I waste most of my time surfing for news and pics anyway. Might as well put it to good use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom