@U2mail.org

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoGirl79

Babyface
Hey all!

I know that this a forum for help with this board, but I know that U2mail.org is an Interference sponsored email service. Has anyone been able to access their accounts for the last couple days? Or better yet, does anyone know when the service will be back up? It's been difficult because Everyone.net is not accepting my requests for technical support so I have no idea when the service will be returned. If the webmaster here could check on that and let me know I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Jennifer :wink:

I can't access mine either. :(

I hit refresh a few times and was able to get in finally earlier, but I tried doing it a little while ago, and it wouldn't work.

Oh...and I see this is your first post, though you've been registered for awhile!

Welcome!! You should hang around here...it's a nice place! :wave:

Dustin Hall (former owner of U2links.com), the owner of U2mail.org neglected to renew the domain name. We regret to inform you that anyone with @u2mail.org email addresses will be left in the cold :( . The Domain was stolen/re-registered by some advertising company. As an alternative U2email.com still functions, and will continue to do so.

To say the least... this sucks. I wish we had more control over this, but we don't.

- Interference.com

"Dustin Hall (former owner of U2links.com), the owner of U2mail.org neglected to renew the domain name. We regret to inform you that anyone with @u2mail.org email addresses will be left in the cold . The Domain was stolen/re-registered by some advertising company. As an alternative U2email.com still functions, and will continue to do so.

To say the least... this sucks. I wish we had more control over this, but we don't.

- Interference.com"

Will we be able to get access to the emails in our accounts? I have hundreds of emails and addresses stored in my account that aren't anywhere else, and I need them! Please respond.

- Deeface@u2mail.org

Holy crap! (It's still sinking in) I think anyone who lost their email address and anyone reading this post should email the advertising company and tell them to give us back our email address. I mean it's a site for PENIS ENLARGEMENT PILLS!!!

What the hell does U2MAIL.ORG have to do with PENIS ENLARGEMENT??!!?

People, please do something. We can't just accept this.

- Deeface@u2mail.org

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me.................

Those were the ONLY email accounts I used regularly...all of my fucking addresses are in there...I don't HAVE anybody's email addresses anywhere...not to mention all of the places I've registered with that email address...LIKE HERE.

God fucking dammit.

On second thought, nobody email the penis enlargers. They obviously got this domain name simply to get more traffic and if we email them they'll simply be happy in their decision b/c they know people are looking at the site.
What needs to be done is that if our accounts still exist, and I think they do, they need to be moved to a new domain name. AT LEAST that way we can get our information (emails, etc.) and move it somewhere else if we want to.

Dustin, if you're out there man. DO SOMETHING! I don't care WHAT domain name you get, just get something. HELP US GET OUR INFORMATION BACK

Deeface@u2email.com (formerly/still deeface@u2mail.org)

I fwd this thread to Elvis. I dont know what else to say but this really sucks. He has already stated that we dont have control over this.

This is why I use hotmail or yahoo or other large corporations for my email accounts. And every so often I print my address book. I know it does you no good now, but just a tip for the future.

By the way my fellow disgruntled users, I was scowering the net and I found what might still be DUSTIN HALL'S EMAIL ADDRESS

Send complaints to:
Dustin Hall
dustin@u2links.com

By the way, Dustin or anyone else who is reading this.
The domain name U2EMAIL.ORG is not taken, so it would not be very hard for you to move our accounts to a similar domain name.

- Deeface@u2email.com (formerly/still deeface@u2mail.org)

i can't stand hotmail spam, and the filters either don't block enough or block too much. Plus they give you no space, i like my 6MB. Anyways, i just want my emails and addresses from my account. i'm trying to get a hold of Dustin. It may be useless, but I at least have to try.

As my post on interference.com has already been quoted... I dont know what else to say.

Dustin obviously neglected to renew the domain, some lame company snapped it up once it became available. The uncertainty of Dustins commitment to the U2 community is my reason for never linking to u2mail.org from interference, as I had no control over the domain itself, and could not insure its continued use.

I do own and control u2email.com, and will continue to do so.

This sucks.

Bonochick said:
Thank you very much, Elvis!

You're very welcome ;)

I'm ready
I'm ready for the airport rush
I'm ready
I'm ready for Hard Rock
I'm ready to freeze
I'm ready to party
I'm ready to fly
I hope I wont be tardy