u2 sound forum???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

powermonkey

Babyface
is anybody here a member of the u2 sound forum? If so, here is my situation.....I have not been able to log in for a while now and miss it a lot, my email has changed and I have forgotten my password...If I send a request to get a new pass it goes to an email that does not exist! Can anyone help me contact them? sorry if this is posted in the wrong place and thanks in advance for any help.

Have you tried contacting them directly? The admin or who ever is running the place?

Thats the problem...I dont know how to contact the admin. The site is FULL of good stuff...my name is still registered but cant get the password :crack:

Re-register again? Then try to contact someone?

The same thing happened to me actually at u2.com :angry:

I think we've had quite a few threads like this over the years, something fishy must be going on on that website. I think one of the musician guys here knew someone there.

O.K.....thanks for the replies. If anyone here is on the forum and can help me out I would really appreciate it. The site still has my username registered, but think that it must be sending everything to an old email...no way to update that without a sign-in...had been a member of that forum for about 3 years I think...:angry:

Back
Top Bottom