U2 neighbors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mickey

The Fly
Here's one:
I've observed that in the forum related to general music outside of U2, there's a alpha-numeric listing of threads related to specific artists (specific thread: Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang & the Clatter)

perhaps one of the many kind moderators here at interference might notice that I'm hopelessly wandering in a desert called the "United Arab Emirates", where locating a fellow U2 fan is next to impossible. I could of course, find a "michael learns to rock" site, I'm sure I'd come across a tonne of people from Dubai hanging around in such a place, but alas, I've haven't been able to change the Achtung disc in my CD player now for over 14 years.

and this is not the end of my sorry story, I'm about to move to China shortly, where with or without you was probably on 2002's "best of hits (elevator musaac)".

I am of course referring to the "discotheque" forum. Some kind of country/city wise summary would go a long way. At least I'd know how far my closest U2 kin might be.

Last edited:
I like this. However I think the problem would be that it's only as good as how many people actually want to participate and if they update it if they move. But I still like this idea.

Back
Top Bottom