u2.com problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronan2standstil

The Fly
Probably not the right forum to post this, but have been through all the others so here goes. I originally took out a free u2.com subscription, which I upgraded to paid in January. I used the paid subs to buy presale tickets for Twickenham. Meanwhile I didn't log on for a while so forgot my password. When I entered my registered email address they sent me a password and username which gave me free access only, not that for which I had paid. I wrote back now 5 times in total to various addresses including info@u2.com, subscriptions@u2.com and the regular contact window in u2.com itself. All I got was a standard reply to say they will get back in 24 hours and a resend of the original free-subs password.

Any ideas how I can go about getting through to them to sort this out? I know I am luckier than others in that at least my $40 got me presale tix, but I paid to be able to access loads of other areas of the site that at the moment I can't, and they just don't seem willing to acknowledge my requests..

Back
Top Bottom