Tour forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wondered whether it would be possible to bump the tour forums higher up the Feedback page (now that there's going to be heaps of tour/ticket news etc.). This might encourage more people to post in the appropriate forums, rather than in the general discussion area. It also might encourage more posts as more people would actually SEE the forums if you didn't have to scroll down the page so far!

Just a few thoughts....
smile.gif

------------------
"When we were 15,16, Larry was 14... still is..." Bono

and the general forums are getting a bit overcrowded
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 01-12-2001).]

Well I checked out the feedback page today, and to my surprise, the tour forums had actually been moved to the top of the page!

I'm not sure whether it was in part due to my suggestion, but I hope this will encourage people to post in the appropriate forums. At the moment there are so many people posting, and about 90% of the posts in "Everything you know is wrong" are tour/ticketing questions/worries/complaints etc, which are all valid, but they make it more time consuming to get past them and see other threads.

Hopefully everyone will start using the tour forums a little more now - thanks Bubba, Elvis, & co.
smile.gif

------------------
"When we were 15,16, Larry was 14... still is..." Bono

Back
Top Bottom