Too many cookies in interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danospano

Refugee
Everytime I click on a link I get that advertisment about becoming a premium member. Everytime!

Does this message need to be crammed down our throats?

Frankly, it's a bit annoying. I know we need to raise money. I'm all for that, but this overindulgence of cookies is making interference more trouble than it's worth.

Peace, Dano-the-Spano

Actually its only supposed to pop up once a day.

If you have your cookies disabled in your browser, that's what's going to happen.

Danospano said:
I'm all for that, but this overindulgence of cookies is making interference more trouble than it's worth.
it comes in handy if you want a snack. :tongue:

but seriously, are you sure you're browsing the forum with cookies? for example, yesterday, only once when i opened the forum did i get the pop-up. i've not received it since, not even today. i've even closed my broswer completely several times since. that could be the reason.

KhanadaRhodes said:
but seriously, are you sure you're browsing the forum with cookies? for example, yesterday, only once when i opened the forum did i get the pop-up. i've not received it since, not even today. i've even closed my broswer completely several times since. that could be the reason.

Same with me. I saw it once yesterday and haven't seen it since (and I shut down my computer overnight).

I think you might have your cookies disabled.

The cookies in his preferences are not disabled.. I checked. Which is why I mentioned his browser settings. He needs to check those.

I need to diable my cookies? That doesn't sound too tasty. :( Okay, if it means I can surf the website without being reminded of the new subscription policy, I'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom